Halle Bailey's Son Halo Has Her Feeling More Inspired Than Ever

 

Halle Bailey's Son Halo Has Her Feeling More Inspired Than Ever


At the end of last year, Halle Bailey welcomed her first child with her boyfriend DDG, Halo. Since then, the Little Mermaid star has given fans throwback glimpses at her pregnancy journey, her transition to motherhood, and more. Based on their social media posts, the young couple is having a blast with the newest member of their family, surrounding themselves with loved ones and ignoring online negativity.

While baby Halo certainly arrived at a busy time in Bailey’s career, she hasn’t let being a parent slow her down. In fact, during a recent interview with The Associated Press at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards, she shared that she feels more inspired than ever to create. “I have never felt more creatively inspired in my whole life,” she told the outlet. “This is such a beautiful time for me because I truly feel like I’m venturing into my womanhood. I feel like a woman now, after having a baby. So, it opens up this whole other portal to write about stuff.”

read more here  hotnewhiphop

by Caroline Fisher


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIPHOP NEWS The Arrest of RAPPER Flyalmighty

Qwovay Teams Up with Compton Rapper ITSAD, Known as AD, for New Release

Bob Marley ‘One Love’ Biopic to Break ‘Madame Web’s’ Heart on Valentine’s Day